Friday, September 14, 2012

Our Engagement

Michael and I met in the fall of 2007. I was in my sophomore year studying at Hawaii Pacific University, preparing to start nursing school, while Michael was stationed out in Hawaii with the Coast Guard. We didn't actually start dating until many months later, and became official girlfriend and boyfriend in December of 2008. Despite the hardships of roughin' it through my 2 1/2 years of nursing school together, we made it through my graduation, and a big move to Florida after Michael got re-stationed in the summer of 2011. Michael settled into his new air station in Clearwater while I found a job at a skilled nursing facility. We even bought a house together before Michael decided to put a ring on it, asking me to marry him over a special spaghetti dinner at our home on July 23, 2012




The road to starting this blog came about after seeing one of my friends from college, Judy Lillegraven, and discovering her hilarious wedding blogspot following her and her fiancé's adventure through their wedding planning process. It immediately made me think of all the people that are special to me that I want to follow our engagement story as we progress to the Big Day! Thus came along our very own wedding blog!

Hope you all enjoy this journey as I narrate this memorable time in our lives, Our Engagement

No comments:

Post a Comment