Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Post Engagement Party Bliss

Last post, I provided a short and sweet overview of our trip to California for our Engagement Party, and today I can finally share a bit more detail as I have just received photos from that blissful day, and desperately want to share the happiness that is so apparent in them! As I mentioned in our last post, We're Officially Published as a Couple, we were lucky enough to have our own personal photographer to shoot candid and posed shots throughout our party, and a big thanks goes out to Kimmy, who captured all those memories for us :)

On the morning of our party, as my sweet mother was frantically adding the final touches to her handmade decorations, Kimmy went around the great hall and snapped photos, capturing all my mother's hard work (Michael and Julie had put in some hours with her the day before helping set up as well). As family and friends started to file in, Kimmy eagerly snapped away, capturing our smiles and love, which radiate so brilliantly from her photos. Enjoy!
























































As you can see, we had a fabulous time, and are thankful for those who made it to our celebration to help us celebrate our engagement! We especially missed my two brothers, and Michael's family, but we know they were there with us in spirit! A special thanks to my mother, who worked endlessly with my father to make this special event happen, and went above and beyond to make this event special for us! Thanks Mama Bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment