Monday, March 11, 2013

Staying Organized

March celebrates the SIX MONTH MARK for Michael and I, meaning six more months till we Tie The Knot! We are starting to feel the pressure, and I was realizing that I was going to need more than my trusty BOOK, aka, my wedding planning bible, to keep me organized and sane. Enter a 50% Spring Sale at Michael's. Not only did I have a blast shopping for wedding stuff, I was able to snag these super-usable boxes to help me stay organized.



In an inconspicuous corner in our bedroom sat a perfectly good spot to hold these wonderful (photo) boxes (don't mind the wire basket filled with Michael's shoes). Despite their stinky neighbors, these photo boxes have been amazing in keeping receipts, ideas, and cards from our engagement and plans for our honeymoon separated. The handwritten labels makes the separate boxes easy to identify, so when I'm scrambling to look for a vendor contract, I just need to find the correct box, under the correct tab, and wah-la, we're in business!




Will update later this month on our To-Do list from THE BOOK, but wanted to share that we did FINALLY find and book a DJ, via my awesome wedding-planner-sidekick, a.k.a. my dad. After doing countless hours of research, comparing, and calling, my dad found us an experienced and professional DJ at JRD Productions. Through his website, Michael and I were able to create our own playlist, with the help of my dad of course. I had a great time this past weekend skyping with my dad while adding songs to our playlist with him and his impeccable taste of oldie-rock classics. Can't wait to get down to our awesome playlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment