Friday, April 12, 2013

Updates All Around

Like I mentioned in my last post, excellently titled, "This Dream is Becoming A Reality", April has been a busy month already. We're not even half way through the month, and I am ready to present more UPDATES!

Starting with the most recent and exciting UPDATE, I finally received my Bridal Shower Invitation in the mail!


My MOH, Margaret, put a lot of thought into the theme and design of my bridal shower, while still tying in with our Vintage Country Chic Theme. I knew she would blow me away with her party planning skills, and she did not disappoint, allowing me this ONE hint to what this party may entail. Check out my beautiful Bridal Shower Invites!!

Check out those sweet burlap and lace components.

This small detail just tickled me pink knowing that in 5 months I will be "Mrs House"!

Our next UPDATE came about during Margaret's planning of my delightful bridal shower, in which we decided to choose two more options for gift ideas. This update has also been added to our Registry Page as well. Check out her eloquently written gift request at the bottom of my bridal shower invitations. <3


In lieu of a registry, the love birds want to feather their nest with gift cards from Home Depot and Lowes


Since Michael and I have been blessed with a beautiful home with most of the things we need, we have decided to request gift cards to our two favorite Home Improvement stores, to continue to beautify our home and garden into our first nest as a married couple.

Yes, these are our two favorite stores. Talk about #adultstatus.

Moving on to our next UPDATE, Michael has finally chosen his fourth groomsman; Warren Perry, (a buddy of his he got close with through their mutual love of Crossfit and Zombies). Check out his story at our Meet the Wedding Party Page. So happy we have a completely equal wedding party now, and am pleased with our members. This will definitely be an interesting, fun, & hilarious group of family and friends, making for a memorable time!

No comments:

Post a Comment