Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Bachelorette Party

I just got my Bachelorette Party invitation via email from my MOH, Julie. I loved how the evite came in an envelope, just like a real invitation.


The actual invitation has all the old Las Vegas undertones, with the exciting twist of a bachelorette party there.


Looking forward to spending time with my girls celebrating my "last fling before the ring" in Vegas! Bring on the pool parties, dressing up, bachelorette games, and clubbing with my favorite ladies in the city that never sleep! Looking forward to this summer even more now that we have a date set up. As Wikipedia so profoundly defines, "a bachelorette's party is simply a party, given in honor of the bride-to-be, in the style that is common to that social circle". Loving that my social circle enjoys a good time, and a good party! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment