Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Visiting CA Was a Blast!

Last month I was lucky enough to take a trip back to California for a multitude of events, including my older brother's graduation, my BRIDAL SHOWER, and my younger brother's graduation, as well as the joint grad party for Theo, Rachel, and Christopher. It was a great time, with many memories made.




My MOH, Margaret, and my other bridesmaids did an amazing job on planning and putting together a magical Bridal Shower, utilizing ideas from my "Wedding" Pinterest Board. I made many great memories that day, including: spending time with my loved ones, playing hilarious games and letting everyone get to know Michael and I better, reading everyone's cards, and the Recipe's for a Good Marriage were great! Here's some pictures capturing the wonderfully happy day.































Had a blast during my trip back to California, but going straight for twelve days took a toll on me, and I got sick right before I was to head back to Tampa. Once back in Florida, I took easy, and wrote all my thank you cards. Should be coming to ya'll shortly!




The last picture is of Theo & Rachel's Bridal Shower card; one of my favorite of the cards I received. It states I am the "Hawaiian Mermaid" on the left, and Michael was the "Buff Coast Guard Guy" LOL!

Will update on May and June's To-Do List from THE BOOK, my wedding planning bible. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed this post. So glad that CA visit was such a blast. Thanks my friend for this fun post. We also would be visiting Chicago as my sister-in-law is getting married. The couple is having a destination wedding at one of the Chicago wedding venues. There is a lot to arrange for myself and the kiddos for this party. Do you have any inspirations for kids’ outfits?

    ReplyDelete