Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Engagement Party

This week we got some very special mail from my parents...an invitation to our Engagement Party! Check out the adorably sweet, hand crafted, engagement party invites my mother made to celebrate our engagement in a small get together with family and friends next month in California. LOVE THEM!


Michael and I have already booked our flights to The Bay, and will be in CA from November 15-18. Hope to see some of you while we're visiting! We have a pretty chill schedule, with a few appointments made to meet with wedding vendors (and tour our venue sight!!), as well as spending time with our loved-ones :)

As stated in my post, 11 Months Ahead, we have chosen to follow a wedding planning book, and as this month progresses, I still have some items I need to cross of my agenda. On top of everyday things that need to get done, I still need to work on finding a DJ, and sending out our engagement announcements.


Got everything else done on my list for my days off from work (which I'm loving my new schedule of 3 Days a Week! And yes, "paint my nails" is on my list of things to do, they were looking nasty). I'm finally getting down to the two last items on my list, and have been contacting potential DJ's all day, and now off to write up some engagement announcements. Hopefully will be getting these bad-boys sent off sooner than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment