Friday, November 9, 2012

Snail Mail

Our Engagement Announcements have finally all been sent out, and most have been received already! I am so excited with how they turned out that I wanted to share how they got put together, each individual announcement made lovingly by hand.


I found the idea for envelope liners while browsing through pinterest's wedding boards, and stumbled across this little gem. Check out these beautiful invitations!.


I transformed the idea of lining our envelopes with maps (used in the invitations I had originally found), to another paper source that would fit our vintage theme better. I was browsing a small, church thrift store by my house, and while looking through their modest book section, I uncovered an antique American College Dictionary whose yellowed pages fit the bill perfectly. And ta da, the creative process took off!

















They turned out beautifully!!!

On another note, ONE MORE WEEK till were back in THE BAY for our ENGAGEMENT PARTY!!!!! Can't tell you how excited I am to be reunited with all my loves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment